Security Camera Systems
- Hardware & Software Installation
Engineering a complete solution suited to fit the needs of each individual client
- Technical Support & Service Contracts
Assist and support all systems, pre and post-installation
- Camera Features
PTZ, Fixed, Convert, Domed, Wide Angle, Infrared, Thermal, Analog, PoE, DVR, NVR, HDVR, LAN & WAN, 360° view
- Interior & Exterior Cameras
Get peace of mind by monitoring sensitive areas. Wired and wireless systems, capture with confidence!
- Wired & Wireless Systems
Point to point wireless connectivity camera and hard wired cameras
- System Brands
Axis, Bosch, Panasonic, Pelco, Mobotix, Sony, Speco, Samsung, OnSSI, Exacq Technologies, Hanwha and Milestone
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Can I convert my old analog system to an IP system?
A: Yes, a hybrid system or encoder can be installed but will not change the quality of the existing camera(s).
- Q: Am I able to remotely control where a camera points?
A: Yes, but only with pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) camera.
- Q: What is the maximum number of IP cameras I can have at my facility?
A: Unlike older analog style cameras with limited inputs, the limit is based on the capacity of the hard drive and software with IP cameras.